To Pee or Not to Pee
As a child, I was brought up in a household where we had the Indian toilet system and not the Western or European one. My mother always made sure that we always keep it clean and never leave the toilet dirty, smelly or unflushed. This is a habit that I have carried with me everywhere and now after becoming a mother, this has become an innate habit. Till the time my daughter was on diapers, travelling or going outdoors with her was never an issue.
It was until one day when we went to a restaurant. She had stopped wearing diapers then and wanted to use the toilet. Now, I am a very finicky person when it comes to personal hygiene of my family and me. So, we went inside but I still wasn’t sure whether I should let Miss D sit on the toilet. I had to do the whole exercise of cleaning the toilet seat and then I let her relieve herself. The mother in me was still worried – what if she catches the infection afterward? As for my personal experiences with public toilets are concerned, we all know how badly they are or not maintained at some places; and also how callus and insensitive some women can be. Well, not everyone flushes the toilet or wipes the seat clean. Right?
These experiences for us women and our daughters are not uncommon. Until now, paper seat covers or wiping the toilet seat before using were the only options. But only until now!! I recently got to know about a revolutionary product called PEESAFE. All you have to do is spray it on the toilet seat just 5 seconds before using the toilet. That’s all! It has made my life so easy. I am not that scared of using public toilets now.
Fathers also love to take their kids out for eating out or to market places to buy books and toys. This also made me realise that in places like restaurants or cafés, toilets are mostly unisex. When mothers are not along, they have to take the kids to the toilet. Hence, they must also keep a bottle with them. Mothers back at home won’t be worried and fathers can take the kids to the toilet without hesitation. It’s always Better to be safe than sorry!
- Sanitizes, cleanses and deodorises, ensuring a complete hygienic protection.
- PEESAFE is an instant toilet seat sanitizer spray that protects from 99.9% germs.
- It will ensure a safe and germfree toilet experience
- It claims to protect from toilet borne diseases like Urinary Tract Infections (UTI), Diarrhoea, etc.
- Each 75ml can of PEESAFE lasts for 150 sprays
- It has a lovely mint fragrance that lingers for a very long time after the usage. So, no smelly toilets.
- Easy to carry small size spray bottle makes it spill-proof and travel-friendly
- It can also be used on toilet tops, flush, door knobs, faucets, etc.
- Price – Rs.180 for 75ml
- Easily available at the stores. It can be bought online from Amazon
- For me personally, the price can’t be compared to the protection it provides. However, the price is not high and it’s very affordable
- It’s a must have for all women who use public toilets
- Be safe.
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, however, PR samples have been provided by the brand for review. All the content is original and opinions are my own. They are not influenced by any external factor or agency.